How do I use apple cider vinegar, AVC on my face?
- 1 How do I use apple cider vinegar, AVC on my face?
- 2 How to use apple cider vinegar for your face?
- 2.1 How you can utilize apple cider vinegar for flawless skin?
- 3 Is apple cider vinegar a good toner?
- 4 DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
- 5 How To Buy The Right Apple Cider Vinegar for Your Face
Apple cider vinegar is made from Apple cider. It is fermented with yeast and other valuable bacteria. This fermentation process produces a substance in the vinegar called acetic acid, which is well known for its antifungal and antibacterial properties. The apple cider vinegar majorly relies on the fruit acids it consists of, such as acetic acid and malic acid. With its many advantages when it comes to dealing with sunburns, acne, and even wrinkles, it is important to know how to use this apple cider vinegar on the face. This read focuses on just that.
Photo on crownmediadev.com
How to use apple cider vinegar for your face?
Apple cider vinegar has many health along with skin benefits. It is rich in citric, acetic, malic and amino acid. The vinegar also contains enzymes, vitamins, and mineral salts, which are all advantageous for your skin.
How you can utilize apple cider vinegar for flawless skin?
Apple Cider Vinegar Helps With Acne And Pimples
If you are having a hard time from persistent acne and pimples, then keep an apple cider vinegar bottle convenient. Due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, apple cider vinegar assists in keeping your skin pores free from germs, oil, and dust.
How to use apple cider vinegar for acne and pimples?
- Mix raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with filtered water in a bowl.
- Apply this solution in the affected area using cotton wool.
- Give it about 10 minutes and then use warm water to wash it off.
- Try this a number of times a day every day for some days to start seeing the results.
Apple Cider Vinegar as a Skin Toner
This vinegar is known for its astringent properties. This promotes blood flow to the skin and reduces the pores. This is an excellent treatment for the ones with oily skin. It likewise controls the pH level of your skin.
How to use apple cider vinegar as a skin toner?
- Mix apple cider vinegar with filtered water. Add some drops of essential oil if needed.
- Use a cotton ball to apply.
- Leave it for a few minutes, and after that rinse it off with cool water.
- You can use it one or two times a day according to your need.
Apple Cider Vinegar Helps With Heals Sunburn
Apple cider vinegar is known to treat sunburns. It helps to soothe the discomfort and make the healing process quickly.
How to use apple cider vinegar for sunburns?
- Mix 4 cups of water with half a cup apple cider vinegar.
- Soak a washcloth with the resulting solution and apply on the to sunburned skin.
- Massage it for a while.
- Try this a number of times a day every day for some days to start seeing the results.
Apple Cider Vinegar Fights Wrinkles and Removes Age Spots
The alpha hydroxyl acids in ACV assists in eliminating dead skin and exposes healthy and glowing skin. Not just that, apple cider vinegar likewise assists in eliminating the age spots and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use apple cider vinegar for age spots and wrinkles?
- Use a cotton ball with some ACV straight on the wrinkles and age spots.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and after that wash it off with cool water.
- Follow this routine twice day-to-day for 6 weeks, and you will see the difference.
Apple Cider Vinegar Soothes And Exfoliates the Skin
Apple cider vinegar will give your skin a soothing feeling leaving it very soft. Its alpha hydroxyl acid gets rid of the dead skin cells and reveals healthy new skin cells.
How to use apple cider vinegar to soothe the skin?
- Put some apple cider vinegar in a bathtub of warm water.
- Get in the tub for about 20 minutes.
- This will enable the protective acid to soak into your skin.
- To preserve the pH levels of your skin, do this regularly.
Photo on enzymedica.com
Is apple cider vinegar a good toner?
Why use an apple cider vinegar facial toner?
Apples, the raw materials for the vinegar, are packed with potassium, pectin, malic acid, and calcium. After fermentation, they are strengthened with a lot more useful acids and enzymes. While it may appear odd to put apple cider vinegar on your face, it’s antibacterial, which is an added perk when handling skin conditions like eczema, acne and also skin infections.Apple cider vinegar facial toner stabilizes the natural pH of the skin. The toner also breaks up the bonds between dead skin cells. This hence allows the skin pores to remain open. Moreover, the ACV toner can lighten age spots and can improve acne scars. And lastly, it’s fantastic for refreshing and removing excess oils and makeup left behind. Most importantly? It is basically natural with no weird chemicals, and it is very cheap.
DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
How to make Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner at Home
Components for making Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner
- Raw apple cider vinegar
- Filtered water
Optional components for the ACV Facial Toner
- Brewed herbal tea
- Essential oils- tea tree or lavender
- Hydrosols- rose or orange
The right proportions for the ACV Facial Toner
- For delicate skin: Mix 4 parts water with 1 part apple cider vinegar.
- For normal skin (dry): Mix 2 parts water with1 part apple cider vinegar.
- For oily skin: Mix 1 part water with 1 part apple cider vinegar.
Keep in mind: One “part” is any measurement you chose to use. So, if you’re following the delicate skin ratio, you’ll mix 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with 4 tbsp water.
Using brewed tea in the facial toner
Brew your preferred organic natural tea like green tea and replace the filtered water with it. If you do this, you will require to keep your toner in the refrigerator.
Adding hydrosols in the facial toner
Hydrosols are mild “flower waters” that have nourishing characteristics. They are a byproduct of essential oils. Throughout distillation, the essential oil is separated from the water, which leaves nourishing, organic water with little traces of essential oils. To include a hydrosol to your toner, use 1 tsp per 8 oz of toner. In this case, you will not replace the filtered water but rather use the hydrosol with it.
Using essential oils in the facial toner
Essential oils are natural oils gotten through distillation which have the particular scent of the plant or other sources from which it is drawn out from. Adding the oils increases the nourishing properties of your toner. Tea tree oil is usually recommended for additional anti-inflammatory benefits, or lavender oil for a more fragrant, soothing experience. Use 2-3 drops per 8 oz of toner.
Photo on chirothinweightloss.com
Procedure for making the apple cider vinegar facial toner
Mix the active ingredients together and store in a container, preferably a glass or plastic one. This toner does not require any refrigeration as it is shelf stable.
How to apply the apple cider vinegar facial toner
Gently rub the toner on your face and neck using some cotton. Alternatively, the toner can be kept in a spray bottle and sprayed in a light mist directly on your skin to freshen your skin throughout the day. Do not rinse it off after use. You can apply this multiple times a day to refresh skin. Always remember to do this only after you clean your face.
How To Buy The Right Apple Cider Vinegar for Your Face
The ordinary vinegar indicated for cooking should not be applied topically. Look for the organic type. Always purchase organic apple cider vinegar as it is unpasteurized and unfiltered. The organic kind has a muddy, rough brown sediment and consists of bacteria and enzymes that are helpful for the skin.It’s always better to go for raw apple cider vinegar. It has no artificial tastes and chemicals to make it taste better and includes all the helpful bacteria. The other apple cider vinegar is processed and filtered, which robs it of its natural goodness. Never buy apple cider vinegar that is available in a plastic bottle. Plastics contain harmful chemicals that can react with the vinegar. Go for a glass bottle rather.
Things To Consider Before Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Before using the ACV on your skin, there are things you need to consider first, these are: Ensure not to leave the vinegar on for too long on the first trial. Always dilute the vinegar. Never use raw vinegar on the face as it may harm your skin. Water down the vinegar with water. There are no specific measurements on the amount of water to use while diluting. You should just give it a try to see the best results. Sometimes the situation of your skin might worsen first before it becomes better. If this is the case, ensure you start by using little amounts of the vinegar so as to get the best results.