It is true that proper nourishment is the key to glowing skin, especially during the cold season. However, before going to the store to buy a moisturizer, look around for natural products first. Why purchase expensive pre-packaged products when you can find natural moisturizers in the kitchen? This article explores natural products for hydrated and glowing skin.
What is the best natural moisturizer for face?
- 1 What is the best natural moisturizer for face?
- 1.1 Home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days
- 1.1.1 Get glowing skin by moisturizing it with natural oils
- 1.1.2 Moisturize your skin with honey for a glowing skin
- 1.1.3 Using aloe vera gel makes your skin glow naturally
- 1.1.4 Avocado as a moisturizer for glowing skin
- 1.1.5 Moisturize your skin with cocoa butter product
- 1.1.6 How to make your skin glow with Cucumber juice
- 1.1 Home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days
- 2 How do you make all natural skin care products?
- 3 Natural supplements to make your skin glow in one day
Home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days
Dry skin can make an individual look dull and old. It is essential to offer your skin hydration so that it appears healthy. However, it is not just the people with dry skin who need moisturizer. Not many people know that even people with normal and oily skin need to moisturize their skin.
No matter the reason, a moisturizer is essential for glowing skin. A moisturizer can provide deep hydration of the skin. Seasonal changes in weather and sun UV rays can result in skin destruction, and making it very dry. Dryness of the skin causes itchiness, patches, and other skin conditions. If you desire to have hydrated and glowing skin, use any of the following natural products to moisturize it.
Get glowing skin by moisturizing it with natural oils
Ingredients: You will require any of the following natural oil
Procedure: Apply the oil all over your body and massage for a minute or two. The oil gets absorbed quickly into the skin when you massage and not stain your clothes. You can leave it overnight and bathe early the next day for fresh skin, or use it after taking a shower, for best results repeat the procedure at least two times a week.
Moisturize your skin with honey for a glowing skin
Honey is a natural skin moisturizer. It is natural emollient and humectant. It perforates to the deeper layers of the skin moisturize it. It also helps in cleaning up your pores and restore the dull skin to its natural glow.
You will require: Organic honey
1. Smear a sheet of honey on the affected area, for example, your face or your arms. 2. Let the honey rest for fifteen to twenty minutes
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry
4. Repeat this twice or more often if you have dehydrated skin
Using aloe vera gel makes your skin glow naturally
Aloe vera has plenty of vitamin A and vitamin E which are great for the skin. It also has plant steroids which have anti-inflammatory property. To access aloe vera plant, keep an aloe vera plant on your balcony. It proliferates, and within no time, the moisturizer will be at your disposal.
Ingredients: An aloe vera leaf
1. Peel off the outer part of the leaf and remove the inside stem that secretes gel.
2. Extract this gel and ensure you mash it gently and smear it as soon as possible.
3. Let it be for about fifteen minutes and then wash off with warm water.
4. Repeat this procedure once in every two to three days.
5. Milk or buttermilk natural benefits to the skin
6. Milk and buttermilk are effective ways to hydrate all skin types. They are quickly absorbed into the skin pores. Besides, they can help in keeping away wrinkles as well.
7. If you are allergic to milk and other dairy products, do not use this remedy.
Avocado as a moisturizer for glowing skin
Avocado clears dry and flaky patches faster. The fruit contains a lot of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals such as fatty acids, vitamin C and vitamin E. These will nourish your skin and also protect it from free radical damage. Vitamin C helps in collagen and elastin synthesis leaving your skin firm.
What you will need : An avocado
1. Cut the avocado and remove the pulp present inside.
2. Softly mash this so that no lumps remain.
3. Smear this on the affected area and allow it to rest for about ten minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Repeat this twice a week.
Moisturize your skin with cocoa butter product
This natural butter extracted from cocoa seeds increases the skin elasticity and moisturizes it. This is because of the saturated fats present in it. The polyphenols in cocoa possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. They help in reversing the damage caused by ultraviolet exposure and have anti-aging effects.
What you will need : Cocoa butter
1. Shave the coconut butter and rub into the skin gently. The butter will melt with the friction and spread over your skin.
2. Let it rest.
3. If you find it hard to melt the butter, place a few pieces in a double-boiler for a few minutes and then smear on the skin. Use this to moisturize your skin twice a week.
How to make your skin glow with Cucumber juice
Cucumber is significant water, and when used in a skin moisturizer, it hydrates the skin. It is a soothing agent that replenishes and rejuvenates the skin.
What you will need :
1. Peel the cucumber and slice in half along the length.
2. Remove the seeds and blend the remaining cucumber pieces into a puree.
3. Heat the paraffin wax in the microwave for ninety seconds to melt it.
4. To this, add the carrier oil and cucumber puree. Mix thoroughly.
5. Use this to massage the skin and moisturize it.
6. Store the rest of the mixture in an airtight container.
7. For better results use this every night.
How do you make all natural skin care products?
Best natural skin care routine
Using gentle and natural skin care options often goes a long way toward removing excess oil production. Here are some natural ingredients that can help prevent breakouts and remove excess oil.
How to make natural skin products for oily skin?
To exfoliate oily skin, mix equal parts of sea salt and oil like almond and scrub the skin. The mixture is a natural scrub that will help remove impurities without stripping excess oils.
To cleanse an oily skin mix half castor oil and olive oil and massage the face. If you have oily skin, the skin adjusts, and often, the natural oils from oil cleansing are enough. If you are very oily a very light layer of coconut oil works, or a diluted apple cider vinegar helps to keep oil at bay. A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water stored in the fridge is also effective.
Homemade skin care recipes for normal skin
Normal skin is one that responds well to different types of products, and makeup usually adjusts very quickly to natural care options. For those with normal skin the following natural skin care practices might have good results on them.
To exfoliate a normal skin, use a homemade sugar scrub. Oil cleansing is a proper balancing for normal skin. Mix about a quarter of castor oil with three-quarter of another carrier oils such as olive and almond and massage the skin. People with normal skin tend to do well with most moisturizing options and often do not need anything additional as a moisturizer if need be applied coconut oil or shea butter alone.
Homemade skin care recipes for dry skin
Dry skins often benefit from natural skin care options. Often natural oils on the skin help the skin to balance oil production and stop being dry. Frequent exfoliation is not needed for dry skin. However, a gentle homemade sugar scrub can help to add natural oils and gently remove dead skin.
To cleanse dry skin naturally, use a small amount of castor oil and another carrier oil such as olive oil or almond. Homemade lotion bars and moisturizing homemade lotion are great moisturizing options for dry skin. Organic shea butter is a great option for moisturizing dry skin.
Homemade skin care anti-aging recipes
There are various anti-aging products available, but the best options are the ones taken orally. Most of the collagen products that are supposed to firm up skin take up into account that collagen should be produced internally.
1. To promote natural collagen production, use coconut oil as a moisturizer and take gelatin, fermented cod liver and vitamin C to support natural collagen production internally.
2. You can also use avocado moisturizer helps human skin retain moisture and acting as a temporary filler for wrinkles; it makes the complexion appear smooth. What you will need for this remedy is three tablespoons of fresh cream, a quarter avocado, and one tablespoon of honey. Put the three substances in a blender and puree into a smooth cream. Smear it to your skin and allow it to sit for at least one hour. Then rinse off with warm water.
3. Almond is another wrinkle fighter. When you exfoliate your hands, you lift off the top layer of dead skin cells, which comprise of some of the pigment leaving age spots behind. The rice exfoliates, the agave hydrates and the lemon helps lighten skin and lift off dead cells. For this treatment, you will require half a cup of cooked rice, one tablespoon agave nectar, and lemon juice. Then combine the above ingredients and blend well. Smear the mixture to dry hands, move the scrub around your hands in circular motions on the backs of your hands with firm but a gentle force for one to two minutes. You can also rub the rice on the palms of the hands to soften calluses.
4. You may also want to use basil toner. The basil is an antiseptic and helps clear acne-causing bacteria, and improves circulation to the skin. All you need is three tablespoons dried basil leaves and one cup boiling water. Then crush up the dried basil leaves and combine them into a cup of boiling water. Once the substance cools, strain out the leaves, put it in a spray bottle, and spritz your skin. Using a cotton ball or pad to spread the toner softly around your face. Do this daily before cleansing.
5. Use almond to get rid of wrinkles. Regularly exfoliating your face assists get rid of dead skin cells, so your skin looks smoother and brighter. For this treatment, you will need three tablespoons of fresh cream, one cup of white sugar, and an equal portion of brown sugar and a half cup of ground almonds, and two tablespoon olive oil. Then mix all ingredients properly. Apply to the face in a circular motion Rinse your face off with warm water, and then with cold water. Pat your face dry. Place the remaining substance in a jar and store it in your refrigerator for future use.
Natural supplements to make your skin glow in one day
The following supplements will create a significant difference in the skin by making it more healthy.
1. Use fermented Cod Liver oil, for the vitamins A, D and K, Omega 3s and Antioxidants, to have great skin.
2. To have cellulite and promote hair, skin, and nails use gelatin.
3. Use Topical Magnesium oil for healthy skin. Magnesium is anti-inflammatory and lacks in many people’s diets.